The Kimberlee, the happening mid-rise residential, where the 1960’s swanky modern dweller came to live next door to Charlotte’s exciting new state of the art Park Road Shopping Center. This was concept living at its finest. Well, history has a way of repeating itself, and just in time to coincide with a revitalization of the ever vibrant Park Road Shopping Center.
The Kimberlee has found a whole new level of swanky with unit 403! Hardwood-look flows through the home, offering seamless warmth. Recently painted in soothing modern neutrals. Updated kitchen with modern styled dual-toned cabinets topped with granite counters and accented with SS appliances, which includes the refrigerator. Dry bar area with open shelving offers a stainless steel wine cooler. The spacious living/dining room is open to the and offers an expansive wall of new glass doors leading to a covered balcony that overlooks the quiet residential street below. The bedroom is a lovely retreat with wonderful windows for natural light and two closets. The updated bath features a pebble accent wall which houses an open shelf vanity with a ceramic vessel sink. There is also beautiful slate footing and another large closet with frosted glass doors that add warmth and pizazz to this space.
The board of directors at the Kimberlee are constantly striving to maintain the original mid century modern integrity of the building, while keeping revitalized and current. This can be found in the recently renovated lobby, mezzanine, and guest quarters. There are future plans to breathe new life into the corridors of each floor.
Some of the perks of living at the Kimberlee:
- Beautiful and comfortable Guest Suite can be reserved and rented for home owners over night guests (just a couple doors down from #403 - how convenient)
- Skyview room on the 6th floor is a large common area for lounging, dancing and offers a catering kitchen.
- Lovely swimming pool in a park like setting
- Private gated walkway to Park Road Shopping Center.
- Just a block to the entrance to the park system.
Notes of interest:
- This is a co-op building, so any future home owner must be approved by the board of directors and will be required to meet with them. As a co-op, you do not own your individual space but a % of the entire building. Lending is very rare on this type of ownership and cash purchase is the norm for this building.
- What a wonderful value for this level of sophistication, this amazing location and owning a swanky piece of history...all for the incredible low price of $125,000!!!
- Private Financing is available, if interested, please call Shonn Ross directly.
Post a Comment